my playlist


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Runnin pt. 1 and other stuff

Well since Monday, I have been training to run in a 5k race thats in a couple weeks. I just got done running with a friend of mine from church. We ran about 2 miles MAYBE 2.5. I'm hoping that I will do well in the race.
My skateboard has done very good. Today the city repaved the road with asphalt. So I was flying down the street enjoying the fresh and smooth road until my younger neighbor came and said "Sam! don't go in the street. Its not dry yet!". I know she meant well but it was too funny to hear. (mostly cuz there were cars driving down the street a lot)
I am so excited that I finished my math and chemistry for this school year! All I have left is Spanish and some reading. Yes I know I prolly shouldn't have started a new paragraph because they are supposed to have a minimum of 3 sentences in them. Wait... Now theres 4!
Yesterday was one of the first "parkdays". It was a blast. Parkday is a homeschooler thing where moms and kids get together at a park or at Squaw Creek for the day and hang out. I decided to bring my board since my other friends brought theirs. Then I fell doing the EASIEST trick ever. I felt sooo stupid.
A couple days ago I had some trouble with my cell. Since its a prepaid, I just buy the airtime when its low. So I worked all day Saturday and with the money decided to buy some more airtime. Well usually after I buy it, it updates in a matter of seconds. Well this time it didn't. So I got the privilege to call the company and talked to two different workers who had the STRONGEST english accent. But they helped lots.
I was thinking of trying to write a post in Spanish but then thought better of it because I would prolly say something wrong.
Well right now I feel pretty gross. I think I'm gonna go shed these sweaty rags and get into some clean sweats :).

Samm

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay for finishing your math and chemistry!!! woot woot!! :) that's the best...now you can relax - mostly. :)

and English accents are fun.

love you and can't wait to see you next weekend!!

Big Sis

Samm said...

Whats next week?