my playlist


Thursday, June 5, 2008

NC

Hey its been along time since I've blogged. The reason why is because I was in Georgia for a week at a camp. The camp is called NC (national convention). Its like the Teenpact that I went to earlier this year but just national. People from all over came. It was alot of fun. The day basicly started like this:
8:00-8:45 breakfast don't have to eat but its a good idea.
9:00-9:45 bonjour (quiet time)
10:00-10:45 announcements and singing
11:00-11:45 Smallgroup (a group game and Bible verses)
12:00-12:45 lunch amazing food and a big glass of sweet tea
1:00-3:00 singing and speakers
3:00-5:00 free time and ultimate frisbee tourny for the people on teams
5:00-5:45 supper more great food and another glass of tea this time plane
6:00-9:30 singing, prayer, speakers, and election stuff.
9:30-10:00 coffee house.

The singing was awesome! On friday night after prayer during singing people everywhere (me included) started crying very hard. I could feel the presents of God in the room. It was an amazing experience.
The elections were alot of fun. People would go all out campaigning. I got some cool shirts from them and lots of candy.
Coffee house was also fun. My friend, who I met at the airport, and I would go around annoying my new "older sister". My friend, Ian, is also my new "little bro". My new "older sister" is named Bobbisue. A very cool name if you ask me. She is from Montana which is another cool state because it has snowboarding.
On the last day of coffee house my little bro and I would go around to people we knew and scream into their ears. Of course not actually scream but over emphasize it. We made alot of the people they where talking to just stop and laugh super hard. When the victim would look around we would just act like we were walking by. Lots of fun.
One bad thing about NC was the bugs. They were everywhere. When people would be sitting around for bonjour someone would just jump up screaming and slapping their legs because of the bitting ants. And there were HUGE bees. Imagine a bee 2 inches long and fatter than a nickel flying around. Not fun.
Well its getting late so I"m gonna head off to bed.

2 comments:

The Chmelars said...

how could we forget you sam?!?!? your one of the cool kids from teenpact!

sounds like you all had an amazing time at NC. i so wish i could have come. i bet lots of people down in Georgia said y'all. *smile*

did you win the championships? :)
tiffany chmelar

Samm said...

Yes! Soooo many people didn't know what that meant down in Georgia lol. Why weren't you guys at NICHE this year I was?