my playlist


Sunday, July 6, 2008

party

This weekend was the 4th of July. Liz and Joe came down to celebrate with us. I went up a couple days before to go to Valley Fair with their youth group. I rode on the biggest rollercoaster there and loved it.
Saturday I went to a friends 16th birthday party. We played games and swam. They have a pool about four feet deep and 20 feet in diameter. We started jumping off their little jungle gym into the water until his younger sister said "hey Sam, jump off the tree house." So I climbed up to the top of the tree house and made the mistake of looking down. 12 feet is alot higher when you are looking down than when your on the ground. After about3 min of thinking how or if I should jump and everybody starring and scream "jump jump jump jump..." I jumped. It didn't hurt at all and I rushed out of the pool to do it again this time with a couple of crazy friends. We all jumped around 10 times and then stopped. Then we decided to go dripping wet into a burning hot street made of asphalt and lay down. We lay there screaming in pain and laughing at the same time. If you listened closly you could hear the water sizziling. Then when we were all dry we did it again and again. When we finished we looked at our black stomaches and laughed.

No comments: