my playlist


Saturday, January 3, 2009

CHRISTmas

Well as you know, Christmas has passed already. We did have a white Christmas which was fun. Christmas morning was a blast. My family except Liz and Joe opened presents with my grandparents and ate cinnamon rolls. I got some cool stuff. Got a couple of PS2 games. I also got a really cool Burton backpack and duffle bag. I got some really neat cds. Later that day my cousins came over and we ate a feast. My cousin got a dog and then dropped it on its head. Its okay thought. I mean the dog. My cousin got married two days after Christmas. That was a very icy day. We almost got into two wrecks getting there and coming home. The day after Christmas my brother-in-law and I went to mall and I got a really cool hat. Its black white and red. It says NY on it. A couple days before Christmas my Grandpa and I saw a raccoon in their tree. So I got a broomstick and pushed him out of the tree then chased him and wacked him a couple times. BTW it was the tamest coon you would have ever seen. didn't hiss or anything.

No comments: