my playlist


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OUCH!!

Today I got to have one of my best friends over! One of the coolest things was that we only had to do an hour of school. Then we could goof off the rest of the time. But that got interrupted around 945 or so since we HAD to go to the doctor for my stupid physical. Of course I had to pee in a jar then throw it in the fridge. The stuff looked like orange juice! I now won't be able to drink orange juice. The thought of a woman handling stuff that isn't normally handled is rather kinda scary. But it all went well until... I had to get THREE shots in my massively biceps (not really my biceps are very small:( ). Of course the needles, this is true, were about 3 inches long!. My dad, who hates needles and the sight of blood, was in the room and made a comment that I had to laugh at. Then my friend made a comment from a joke that made me laugh so hard the nurse kinda got mad cuz it was hard to inject the shots on a convulsing body. Now my arms have bruises :(.

3 comments:

Liz said...

what did dad and your friend say that made you laugh so hard? ;)

Samm said...

well dad thought that he would pass out and my friend said something you wouldn't understand.

Liz said...

ahhh i see :P