my playlist


Monday, March 10, 2008

Colorado
















This week my dad and I went to Colorado to snowboard w/ Adam (a friend from church). Here are some pics. Well the pics were put on in a different order than I expected. Some of those pics were from sunday on our hike and the group pic is everybody. We also got to go on a hike Saturday. Getting up the mountain was a blast! We fished-taled around on the edges of the mountain almost falling off the edge. We also got stuck and had to push it up the hill. When we got up the hill we found a 10' snowbank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8C7dxTGRM here is a link to a movie we watched.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sweet pics!! It looks like you had an AMAZING time...I can't wait to hear about it! :)

loveya,
Liz

Anonymous said...

I had a great time hanging out with you! It was great throwing snowballs, jumping on stuff, and talking about stuff.