my playlist


Friday, March 14, 2008

Not bored of boarding

Well I just got back from boarding yet again at Sundown Mtn w/ my dad and one of my best friends. We were very excited that there was snow that was decent on the ground since it was 45 degrees outside. It was the second time my dad and I have gone boarding. Unfortunately on the first run my dad fell hard and probably ripped something. So he was just hanging out around the lodge taking cool pictures of scenery and us riding down. After a while of riding around, my friend and I hit a couple of jumps and rails. On the second time down I fell off of a rail and hurt myself. Then we hit the big terrain park. That was fun but scary mostly cuz it was icy and steep. We only went down that once though. After that we stayed on the easier hills and tried different trails down them.

5 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad you're enjoying snowboarding...take care of Dad's arm! :)

Samm said...

lol

Samm said...

forgot to say that i got up to a speed of 35 miles per hour on the slopes then fell

Tony and Lisa said...

Fortunately, nothing appears to be ripped. Enough ibuprofen and rest, and I'll be fine.

-dad

aduma said...

drugs are always the answer!