my playlist


Saturday, September 22, 2007

A busy Saturday

Today I found myself driving to Linnmar Highschool:( I had to take an SAT class that was 6 hours long! It got pretty boring after the first three hours but the teacher had a lot of good pointers. Then after that I went to a wedding that lasted a little to long. They had great food but then it got cold. Now I'm at home wonderin what to do. But I guess I'll TRY to write a poem so you can see if you like it and if you do then vote yes or no.
here goes.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
God isn't dead
And he will punish you
If you are not saved
Or do not behave
you might be enslaved
to the devil himself
Jesus is the Saviour
He can save you
If you are not
then Satan will have you too(c)
Written by Sam Weber
Copyright September 22/2007

4 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...

Nice poem. I vote for your poetry to make regular appearances on your blog.

-dad

. said...

Cool poem and blog! It will be fun to see more of your writing and hear about what's going on.

Liz said...

keep it up!

Sarah Banowetz said...

Good poem, Sam. Like the blog, too. What's with the no-shirt thing, though?