my playlist


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The past week

Today I went to Target with my mom. I have been looking for a Creative Zune mp3 player. Target carries them but they sell them for too much mula! I also have been taking piano. I have been working on piano pieces for a contest call IMTA. My program consists of three songs Epilogue, Topaz Nocturne, and The Invention #8. I have been practising the pieces daily but have been getting "sick" of Topaz Nocturne (mostly because its SLOW).
I also am in band! My teacher is a very funny but cool guy. I play the sax with a friend "BIGM". the songs that we are playing in band are very cool. The Summit is probably my favorite song. It's a very hard song and takes a lot of precise counting.
I have been mowing lawns for ppl in my neighborhood so if you need your lawn mowed and you live near me I might be interested.

2 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear that band piece! Bet it will be really cool; especially the sax part.
Love ya!
Mom

Liz said...

Hang in there for IMTA...I always got sick of songs too...but it was worth it in the end! :)