my playlist


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Summer

This past summer I got the chance to got to 3 different types of camps! The first one I went to was called "teenpact". Teenpact is a camp where you get to go tour the state capital and learn about how bills are passed and all that kind of stuff. Some of the things that I got to do were really cool. I got to go interview some ppl with a friend, watch some REAL bills get passed.

The second camp I went to was called "Worldview Academy". Worldview Academy is located up in MIN. That was probably one of the funnest camps I went to. We had two speakers for that week. We played games, listened to tons of lectures (about 8 hours a day), and hung out in our dorms. http://www.worldview.org/camppictures07/ this link is for camp pics. you have to click on "northwestern Collage"

The last camp that I went to is called East Iowa Bible Camp. That camp was tons of fun! We did multiple relays, water Olympics, campfire, and on the last night we had a awesome party. I got a chance to meet some really cool ppl at that camp. "A", "T", "F","D", and "A" were the ppl I hung out with the most. The party on the last night was a lot of fun. We had music, Limbo, dancing, pingpong, carpetball, and food. Lots of food!!!! got to http://www.eastiowabiblecamp.org/HS2/HS2.htm to see all the camp pics.

well I would write much more but I have to practise the be dreaded song on the piano:( wish me luck!

No comments: