my playlist


Sunday, September 30, 2007

weekend of fun





































































This weekend I got to go to a youth retreat with some friends. We stayed at my sisters house. The youth retreat was alot of fun. It was at my sisters church in MN. At the retreat we played games inside since it was raining. After that, we went on a hay ride and had a bonfire that lasted late into the night. We also had songs and a great preacher. I made two new friends and hung out with them some. While I was there, I had a big top hat that everybody wanted so they kept taking it. That kinda got annoying after awhile (mostly cuz they wouldn't ask to wear it). I also think that I might be dehydrated since I only drank a couple pops, about a third if a bottle of water and alittle bit of milk.














The pics above are from this weekend.








The last four are us when we first got there.






















No comments: