my playlist


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

more of my randomness

Lets see... Today and yesterday I had a ton of stuff to do. Yesterday I got to go to a eye appointment, band, chemistry lab, and a bible study. So basically I had no time to do school. But today I had a little more time. I only had a piano lesson and went to a friends. So I got to do more school:(. Right now my school is not going well at all so I would greatly appreciate you praying that I won't just give up. And now to the poem. My minds blank so it might end up not to good like the last one.

Have you ever had someone so close to your heart
If you don't have it take God for a start
He won't ever leave you forsake you like people
hes everywhere in everything even the highest church steeple
unlike time his love never ends
its worth much more than a new Mercedes Benz
it might sound quite random but it is true
his love is for everyone especially for you.

Before I forget if you know anybody who would be interested in making me an orange jumpsuit, I would pay them and provide the supplies.

5 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony and Lisa said...

Like father, like son! (Jumpsuits are cool!)

You are doing fine in school, Sam. It's hard stuff in high school. We'll get through it together with God's help.

I really liked your poem. What a blessing to have a poet for a son!

I love you,
Mom

Liz said...

I like your poems -- they're more Christ-centered lately and show your heart! :)

I'll be praying for you about school...you'll make it...just hang in there :)

And an orange jumpsuit? Wha??

aduma said...

Keep at the school thing. It feels great once you understand stuff. Show your work :-)

Your poem is awesome. Keep it up!

-adam

Like Sunshine after Rain said...

Hey Sam!
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your poems! Hope you keep posting them!
~Andria